Friday, March 29, 2013

A Year Ago we had Blossoms

Our temperature hit 70 degrees today for the first time since last October. However, it hardly compares with a year ago on this date when this picture was taken. This Hopa Crab is on the #5 fairway at the Seward Golf Course with the two small Bradford Pears on the far side of the cart path. I have swung my driver a couple times in our yard but have not yet gone out to the course.  I'm still keeping my "options" open and hope to be able to play but just haven't caught the "bug" as yet. During the "off season", I have become so committed to getting certain things done with pictures on the computer, that I have completely gotten out of my summer routine. I did make some progress with my new "video 2 PC" project today and overcome the frustration of yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment