Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jon, Mary and Anna's visit

Jon, Mary and Anna had breakfast with us this morning and then were on their way back to Virginia and home. We had a nice time while they were here despite the blizzard Sunday that scuttled some of our best laid plans. I took advantage of Jon's computer knowledge to learn several things. In addition, we bought a Toshiba Backup Portable Hard Drive and got it installed. We downloaded everything that was on my HP PC on to it's 500gb's of storage. It's not much bigger than a deck of cards and I will never know how it can hold that much stuff. Do you suppose it's efficiency exceeds that of the Human Brain?? I also got a Memory Card Reader/Writer to enable me to download pictures from my camera to the laptop without a cord. We enjoyed their visit and look forward to their return sometime in the not too distant future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment