Sunday, January 26, 2020

Victoria Palms

Here was Elaine and I standing by our '91 Buick La Sabre in front of Vivian and Ed Souceks trailer. We stayed in the trailer and they were next door in a Park Model. Don and Jackie Armstrong were in a Park Model next to them. This was January of 1996 done at Victoria Palms near Donna, Texas. Alan Rutledge and his wife as well as the Harold Hackbarts were also there in the same Camp Ground as we were. We did a lot of fun things including playing golf. Alan is here with us at Brookdale and we talk about "the good old days pretty often".  I made another attempt to use my HP computer  today but to no avail. Jon set it up a couple years ago and it still thinks he is the one operating it. I'm just about ready to shut it down and not even try to use it until he gets here to help me get it straighted out or a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment