Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Chicken Taco Salad

This is what my Chicken Taco Salad looked like this noon after I put the cottage cheese on top. The cottage cheese had been served as salad but it worked well over the Taco Salad. The "bol" holding the salad was about 3" high and fully edible. We at our table ate most of the salad but left some of the bowl when finished eating. It was really pretty good but I wouldn't want it too often. I continued to do some work on my HP computer and realize how much Jon helped me yesterday by assuring that I saved items in "this computer". It had a default setting for Jon and I was clicking on the "save" without taking the time to take advantage of the options to save things on the computer. This was a busy day with our Men's coffee this morning and "Flex your Brain" this afternoon. Charlotte was here from the Seward Library and brought a new book up for Elaine which she is reading. We are expecting a light skifting of snow overnight and fog tomorrow morning.

1 comment: