Sunday, January 12, 2020

Declining Capability

This is one of 3 pictures that I've included in beginning to write the Narrative for the 2019 year. Placing a few "Key" pictures right in the Narrative will probably replace the collages and captions that have been included for the past several years. I did it this way a few years ago with a PC computer without any problem with "wrapping" the narrative around the picture. I worked for several hours trying to do the same with the HP computer and just couldn't get it to work. I switched over to this MacBook and found that it can be done (though not as well). I expect to continue this process for the balance of 2019 but make no commitment for further times. It is pretty evident to me that both my computers and I don't  always do things like we were once able.

No comments:

Post a Comment