Friday, January 10, 2020

Julie's Birthday

Today is Julie's Birthday. I pulled my old Journal off the shelf and read about what I had written. "Carolyn called about 5:45pm to say that she had an 8 pound, 9 1/2 oz, 22"baby girl born at 3:30 pm. She had gone to the Hospital at 5:30am. We left early on the 18rh to drive down from Arlington, VA to Boone, NC. We got there at 4:00pm.  "Julie Noelle is real well filled out and a pretty little baby. Vic and Carolyn are real proud of her. She woke up soon after we got there and is real alert. While she was on her stomach, she lifted up her head and turned it from one side to the other." I baby set the next day while Carolyn and Elaine went shopping and Vic was working on a car at Blowing Rock. I commented that "I got along real well with her. She is really a very sweet little baby. I changed her wet diaper just as the ladies got home". And this was just the beginning of one of God's greatest gifts to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment