Friday, January 24, 2020

Little Carolyn

This was taken during the fall of 1953 and shows Tim and Verlon being proud of their little sister Carolyn. Had they been with me today instead of Columbus, IN and Richmond, VA where they live, they could have had more reasons to be proud of her. Carolyn and Ben live here in our area and are our main source of transportation. Our streets and sidewalks are still slick with ice and snow. Elaine had an appointment for a Hair Cut and shampoo and set so while she was in the Beauty Shop, Carolyn and I did some business that involved Tim and Laura. Carolyn was with me at Cattle Bank and in meeting with John Owens at Edward Jones. After picking Elaine up and on the way home she started questioning me on some of the decisions we made. She helped me realize that I had made a mistake in my figures and helped me get it straightened out. We not only appreciate the rides but the technical oversight even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment