Monday, January 13, 2020

Badlands of South Dakota

This was taken when we still lived in Seward before moving to Lincoln in 1958. It was one of our favorite trips to go through the Badlands of South Dakota on our way to the Black Hills. Wall Drugstore in western SD was also a regular stop. Though the 3 boys live away from here now, we still maintain close contact. I've had telephone or email contact with all 3 of them within the past 2-3 days. We see Carolyn on nearly a daily basis. I had a good telephone conversation with Verlon today and suggested he make a point of calling us once a week. It maintains a family closeness. I write this blog on nearly a daily basis to keep family involved. Elaine and I worked together this afternoon on our 2019 Narrative. She typed with the WORD program on the HP computer and I dictated from my Daily Journal. As I noted on my blog page last night, our old computers are showing some of the same ageing that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment