Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Zoo Nebraska

We joined a group of residents in the Independent Dining room this afternoon to enjoy "frosties" made by and served by Jim, our maintenance man. They were excellent and took the place of the normal milk shake that Elaine fixes for me. There was a good sized crowd and everyone seemed to enjoy them. I was planning to send an email to Jon this afternoon but Charlotte dropped off some books from the Library for me to consider reading. I did get started on one, "Zoo Nebraska". It is about a small (81 pop) town in NE Nebraska that had a small Zoo at one time. Elaine thinks we may have visited Royal at one time when we had a Center For Rural Affairs meeting in the area, but I have no recall of it. I wondered if Verlon picked up on the Tornado at Cape Cod this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment