Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Nu Step Bikes

I have focused primarily on riding one of the NuStep bike's as my source of exercise over the course of the past couple weeks. I ride at level 6 and do it in segments of 3 minutes. I have used one of the bikes since soon after we moved up here nearly 2 years ago but have never did so as regularly as in the past couple weeks. I did 6  of the 3minute sessions this afternoon (18 minutes) which represents a new high. My pattern is to go straight through the 3 minute session, then stop for about 1 minute while I take deep breaths through my nose and blow it out through my mouth. (Smell the Roses and Blow-out the candles through my Mouth). I have every reason to believe that I can continue to do something like 20 minutes per day during the next several weeks or months. I will continue to do some of the "sitting down" and "standing up" exercises but the bike will be my main source of exercise.






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment