Thursday, July 11, 2019

Driving Experience

I apologize for the quality of the picture but it was the best that I was able to do. Backyard Farmer is one of our favorite NET Programs. Even with our current "Gardening status", it's interesting to hear the solutions to others nature problems. Since having reason to go to the bank and do some shopping, I volunteered to take Elaine to her 1:00pm Beauty Shop Appointment. I really appreciated the help of Joette in getting me a new credit card ordered as well as getting some I-Bonds back in our Safety Deposit Box. While driving downtown, I noticed a "warning light" suggesting checking tire pressure. I went to Co-Op where the attendant put air in all 4 tires but indicated the right-front was a bit low. As I drove away it seemed OK but after a few blocks the warning came back on. I needed to get some groceries but needed to pick up Elaine so got her and came on home. I put the car in the garage and will be looking for an opportunity to take it back down to Co-Op as suggested by the attendant if the warning came back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment