Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Carolyn was down this afternoon and brought information on my Ancestory.com account. We had used my computer information on Elaine's account and then used Carolyn's for my information. The "relatives that it brings up are only those who have submitted their saliva sample, paid the fee, and went through the process. Julie was the first name on the list but there were many others as I spun down through them. Many of course were familiar family names. This name of Wayne Kreps caught my eye. I knew Wayne when I was about 14 and he may have been a bit younger. Now, our relationship would have been through my Maternal Grandfather, William H. Walker. His half-brother Lou Walker had a daughter who was married to a "Kreps" with a son named Wayne. We had met at a Family Reunion but they also came out to our farm north of Garland, NE from their home in Emerald, NE  of Lincoln. I'm sure we even have a picture of him at that time. I attempted to do some "follow-up" but was "cut-off". Through Google I found a death notice of Wayne in the Lincoln Journal Star on September 10, 2005 but was unable to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment