Friday, July 19, 2019

Our Presidents

I don't resort to showing my own picture except in unusual conditions. This happens to be one of those times when we wonder how the situation will be resolved in the Iranian situation; among other serious issues.  I don't remember a time when the Editorial Writers were as "frank" in their criticism of the President as we are seeing now. I must say that I agree with much of what is being written, but haven't figured out yet what this all means.  I didn't think Trump was even a serious candidate when he walked on the stage 3-years ago. And, continue to be amazed at his number of supporters. Could it be that we have reached a stage of our system of federal government that we have never experienced. I'm reading a book by Jared Cohen on "Accidental Presidents" that was copyright in 2019 and published by Simon and Schuster, but was ahead of the 2016 election.

No comments:

Post a Comment