Monday, July 15, 2019

1986 Pictures

This is Heather who flew out with Jon for a visit and to help Julie celebrate her 6th Birthday. This picture and one other from the Envelope of 19 were the only ones selected when I went through them a year ago and scanned them to the #1 Flash Drive. This is from the1986 pictures as I continue to work my way back through our print pictures.  We finished the 1987 inventory earlier today that included 569 pictures. Of that number, some 25 were selected in the earlier round. This helps confirm that I did a pretty good job in selecting the better and most representative, earlier. What this round of inventory provides is a detailed listing of all the pictures in envelopes and affords me the pleasure of having a excuse to go through them and look at each one on an individual basis. It will also facilitate future searches for specific pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment