Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July

Here is a picture of Elaine and I at the Blue Bird Nursery at Clarkson, NE on a Seward Grange trip back in 1994. I am in the process of going through all our printed pictures in the envelopes they came back to us after processing. I am up to 1994 which means 25 years to go. I use the info written on the envelope as to the contents but still look at every last picture to verify my inventory.  I also keep a count of the number of prints/envelope and year.
We are enjoying this evening. It is a very patriotic musical program. I even fixed a little Winsor for Elaine and I to enjoy it with. Janice brought us up some Blueberry Kolachies this evening after their having spent most of the day downtown. Carolyn was over, too, and brought a new pair of SAS shoes that she ordered through Amazon. Elaine  put them right on and they fit fine. Carolyn actually ordered them while we were waiting in the Doctor's Office on Monday. To many of us, that is a real service. This is our 2nd year of not participating in the Seward 4th of July activities. I feel that we have come a long way in adjusting to doing "low key" activities and realizing that our physical abilities are limited. We are planning to ride along with Janice and Larry to Syracuse, NE  tomorrow afternoon where we will visit Don and Gladys in their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment