Thursday, July 18, 2019

Nice Day

I was able to catch Elaine for this "Word Search" picture this evening between trips to the Washing Machines after supper. I even went down on one trip when we switched from washer to dryer. Carolyn picked her up at our front door and took her down to "Shear Reflections". It has been one of our hottest days of the year with heat index well over 100 degrees. Julie, Sadie and Jack were up this morning to visit. Jack is continuing to look forward to being in Kindergarten and learned only recently that he will be going 5-days a week. Sadie is excited about 2nd grade. Julie told of Jack saying early that it was "going to be a nice day". When asked what made him think it would be, he responded by looking at Julie and saying, "Because I get to spend it with you". I felt about the same way about Elaine while she continued to work on the washing while I watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment