Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Out and About

This was a busy day that got underway with Aleaha's 10:00am visit, Nurse Blake was waiting for me when we finished Dinner a few minutes after noon, and Carolyn was here to pick me up for an appointment with Dr. Mansure at 1:00pm at the Hospital Specialty Clinic. I was somewhat disappointed to hear Aleaha say this may be her last visit because of my progress. She did give me a good work-out and "wrote-out"more standing exercises that I can do on my own. Nurse Blake took my vitals and confirmed the ending of scheduled therapy. Carolyn picked me up for the Dr. Mansure appointment where she gave me good reports and scheduled our next appointment for September. It was all very encouraging. We picked up a few things from Walmart and got me back home. She joined Julie on a project and then took this picture as I met her at Brookdale's Front Door when she dropped off my camera. This is the view of the East Wing of the Independent Living area of Brookdale looking at the blooming Bradford Pears and the City North Water Tower across 4th Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment