Thursday, April 25, 2019

Britney Promoted

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon at a reception in the Dining Room where Terry announced the promotion of Britney to the position of "Food Service Manager". We have become well acquainted with Britney as a "server" in our Dining room. I'm not sure what all this new position includes but am satisfied that she will serve it well. 
I had a good session with Josh this early afternoon. He checked my vitals and put me through a series of exercises while setting in my chair. His stress today was in pulling my shoulders back, pushing my chest out and head back to enable me to breath easier though my nose and chest. He reminded me of how these exercises can be done even while setting at the table in the Dining Room so I did a bit of it this evening. I got in a good walk too after he left by walking the full length of our east hallway followed by a trip to the NuStep after a short break. I did 8 minutes in 3 phases of 3,2 and 3 minutes generating 544 watts. Elaine had her hair done today and came home "looking pretty" as Josh was leaving and complimented her on her appearance.  I got an extra milk shake out of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment