Monday, April 8, 2019

Billing Problems

W
We had an 80 degree day today in eastern Nebraska but would you believe the possibility of seeing some snow within the next couple, three days. It is not to be very significant in our part of the state but could be out further west. We received a billing from a Lincoln Optical company for having replaced the left lens of my current glasses last August. I had remembered their going to send a bill but had no idea that it would take so long. Now I have some questions on the amount and think there may be a problem there. Our Opthamologist, Dr. Mousolf has retired and we have been thinking about seeing someone here is Seward. We will try to catch a ride with Carolyn to get down to the Optical Store to get our debt settled. I also got into our I Bond file to clarify some of the changes that have occurred in it during the past few weeks. I will be routing for Virginia at the final NCAA Basketball Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment