Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Alenah

Alenah was back this morning to check out my vitals and lead me through more exercises. After a few "sit-down exercises, we put on jackets and walked out to the garage with my cane. It was a bit of a test to see how much time I could stand on my feet with only the cane support. I was able to put the garage door remote in my pocket and got it put back on the visor. After spending nearly 20 minutes and back inside, she put weights on my ankles and led me through further exercises. We even went into the kitchen where I could hold on to the sink and counter and did more standing-up leg ones with the weights sill on; that wore me out pretty fast. This afternoon I logged a few minutes on the Nu-step. I was again able to do the first 4 minutes without a break followed by another set of 3 minutes. I had hoped to do more but there was Easter Egg Hunt going on in the area which somewhat interferred. Elaine and I both took part in the "Hunt" and ended up with little treats. I was able to do more work on our Asset Summary and have brought it up to date. I'm looking forward to early May when Jon thinks he may be able to spend a bit of time helping with some computer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment