Wednesday, April 24, 2019

My Walker

When Carolyn and I were out and about yesterday evening, I had some problems with the front, left wheel of the walker staying in place. It seems that when Carolyn brought it home from Walmart and assembled it some weeks ago, she mistook some of the vital parts for packaging. While I have gotten along perfectly O.K. with it in the hallways within the Building, using it out on rougher terrain can cause problems. She and Ben came down with Duct tape this afternoon and "fixed it". Ben had it all figured out and we agreed that having a bit of tape showing is a symbol for the care and maintenance of anything that is important to you. I used it today on the entire length of our east hallway and down to the Recreation Room in the Assistant living area. I will have more confidence in using it to get out to the garage now that it's "FIX'D" Thanks Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment