Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Full Day

Elaine was able to ride the shuttle down to Shear Reflection for a 1:00 appointment today. It works out real well for her. I was able to get my hair cut right here in Brookdale by the lady that comes once a week for men's cuts as well as ladies hair needs. Us "old men" just get our hair cut but to some ladies, the weekly visit to the Beauty Shope is part of a live style they enjoy maintaining. 
In meeting with Dr. Mansur yesterday, she has suggested my discontinuing use of the Bi-Pap pump. The ASC firm that supplied it were notified and Brady stopped by this morning to pick it up. He acknowledged that "they weren't for everyone" and said mine was the 2nd picked up in Seward today.
Carolyn took me to a 1:30 appointment with Dr. Summa. He had been kept informed of all my treatments during the past couple weeks. It was good to be able to discuss my situation from his perspective  and after some listening to my breathing, said I sounded good. 
Seward HS Girls bb team got beat by Northwest (GI) 58-51 in the 1st round of the State Class B tournament tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment