Tuesday, February 19, 2019

More Visitors

Elaine and Carolyn were down this morning. They went back home after lunch. We had received the good word of my getting to go home tomorrow afternoon if it appears  that the weather and highway will enable me to come back in for X-rays and further checks on
Friday. Our snow for tonight started right on schedule about 4:00 pm. It is to continue until mid-morning tomorrow but has already "let up". I had a good visit with Dave McWilliams who came up this morning after bringing MaryBeth to work. Sandy and Mick came up this afternoon for a good visit and MaryBeth came up after getting off work. I talked briefly with Jon and was able to pass on Birthday wishes to Anna. My food choices were excellent today as were a couple naps even after having slept well last night. I will be so pleased to get all my wires removed and back home. It does appear that at least for a while, I will stay on Oxygen rather than use my Bi-Pap.The prayers on my behalf have made a difference, they have all been appreciated., Thanks

1 comment: