Sunday, February 17, 2019

Visitors

It was a good day and here is a picture of 3 of my guest. They had some 4-5 inches of snow in Seward yesterday evening and last night so the ladies didn't come down until late morning. Julie, John, Sadie and Jack came a little later. I understand the Jack even talked about Tony being in the hospital. I also had phone calls from Anna, Tim, Don and Elaine.  I logged more hours of sleep last night than the 2 previous ones combined. Doctors, Technicians and staff of all kinds were in and out of the room throughout the day. I even have some personal visits with many of them that are local and from Seward, Milford and we know a lot of the same people. It's a very significant experience and we can be so thankful to have a facility with this staff, so close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment