Friday, February 22, 2019

Pill Boxes

Carolyn took me down to Bryan for a 9:30 follow up appointment this morning. It included another chest X-ray and other tests and discussion. The bottom line is that the report was very favorable. Our Pulmonary Physician this morning was Dr. Mary Tucker who got off to a good start by telling me the "I looked good", much better than what she anticipated after having read all my reports. Carolyn and I were both very pleased with the explanations she provided to us. I mentioned to Carolyn that the addition of a couple more prescriptions took me over the top in keeping track of them. She and Ben use this type of pill dispenser and suggested that it would help me. She came back again after supper and got me all set up for next week; both morning and evening. Elaine only takes pills in the morning so hers are in the top box. This is just one more thing that I don't have to be as concerned with as I have been the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment