Friday, August 25, 2017

Verlon is back to Richmond

Carolyn took this picture of Verlon, Elaine and I  as she was ready to take him to the Lincoln airport for his flight back to Richmond, VA. We really appreciate the "heavy lifting" he was able to do during his multipurpose visit. This year his visit dates were determined by the Eclipse, but we also had several cool days for his home maintenance work. In addition this year, we have the "cleaning out" project underway in preparation to move to Brookdale. What he did toward that and cleaning out our attic storage, etc. was a great help. I worked all afternoon cleaning out the material stored in the Library Table which has been used as a desk in my lower level office. I was able to do that setting down, but I couldn't have done some of the things he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment