Saturday, August 26, 2017

Drafting and Engineering Tools

I cleaned out a desk drawer today that held some of my old engineering and drafting equipment that included the slide rules and triangular rule shown in the picture. I had them setting next to me not knowing for sure what to do with them. The question was answered a few minutes later when Verlon called to say he would like them so they will go on his pile. Carolyn has set up a system in the lower level with names and piles for each of the 3 boys. (She just takes her own home with her) I also told Verlon of finding a mechanical pencil that uses "fat" lead, extra lead of various degrees of hardness, and the round sharpener used to get a sharp point. All of it will be on his pile before I go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment