Friday, September 9, 2016

Jack's Training Program

Jack and I wern't together very long before he took me by the hand and lead me to the stairway door to the lower level. As soon as I opened the door, he assumed the position of going down, feet first on his belly, step by step. I got the Polka music going while he selected models from the shelves. He first set them on the coffee table, then raised his arms for me to take his hands, and dance to the music. He returned to his "toys" while still enjoying the music.

After a few minutes playing "cars & trucks" he was ready for "shop". He is in all his glory when sitting on my stool at the bench. The strength that he has in his arms and hands is amazing. He likes to wrestle with a regular size hammer but this small one lets him try to drive a tack into a board. It was refreshing to have him here after reading our morning newspaper. It told of how Republican leaders were struggling with how to respond to the GOP Presidential nominee's (Donald Trump) claim that, "Russian President Vladimir Putin was a stronger leader than Obama."
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your news with us crows on the West coast, Tony!
    -Barbara

    ReplyDelete