Saturday, December 8, 2012

Problems, Wins & Loses

I spent more time than I should have today trying to put this "Genuine Leather Amity Wallet" on eBay. During the last 10 days we've had good luck putting things on. My problem is with things that I scan. They go into the Picaso program and are uploaded in the BMP format instead of JPEG or GIF which eBay requires. I can't figure out how to make the change. Any ideas would be appreciated. 
The Wallet was purchased while we lived over in Ankeny, IA and never used. It came from "The Wallet Works" at Story City and cost $12.70 back in 1990 (Would probably cost twice that today). It contains a "slip in" plastic card holder which I took out for the picture. It measures 5 3/4 by 4 1/4" when folded. I carry my wallet in my front pocket and this is just a little large for that. I bought it when I wore a sport or suit coat and it would fit well in an inside pocket.
I saw the Seward HS Girls basket ball team beat Grand Island, Northwest 56-41 this evening here in Seward. They hit a high percentage of 3 point shots  tonight; last night they just were not dropping. While the long shots are nice, they are going to have to work the ball inside for more short shots if they are to have a successful season.  The Nebraska Volleyball Girls ended their season tonight when Oregon beat them 3-1 in the Regional Final in Omaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment