Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas at Owens

We had a great Christmas day out at John, Julie and Sadie's house. Sadie was a center of attention and enjoys having Julie's long hair draped over her head. We went out for Brunch and gift opening where I received a Panasonic camera among the many gifts that were exchanged. Elaine received a wonderful framed picture of Sadie and a book. We came home for the afternoon where I studied the instruction manual, charged the battery, took the first picture and got it uploaded on my laptop. We also took naps. We went back out early this evening for a delicious ham dinner with sweet potato casserole and all the trimmings including chocolate jelly-roll. We played a dice game after Brunch and a card game after Dinner. It was a fun game that Elaine and Julie tied for high score. John won the dice game. We got a lot of laughs out of the card game. I'm pleased to have the new camera. It is  considerably better than my old one that has served me well over the past 4-5 years. It will take me a while to learn how to use all the "bells and whistles" but it will be worth all the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment