Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cousins

I believe this picture was taken in the summer of 1965 but it may have been a year or so earlier. I thought it was a good picture of the Soucek, Don and Gladys & Tony and Elaine's kids. We think the girl next to Sandy must be a friend of one of the girls.                                                                      I have been playing with our old Gateway Computer in an attempt to get programs uninstalled and down to where Elaine can use it as a "Word Processor" with the Word program . I got it all unhooked and moved  away from the computer desk where it was set up and believe it may work. The printer works good and the black cartridge still has quite a bit of ink in it so I hope to be able to get it used up.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to realize that "the summer of '65" was over 50 years ago.

    ReplyDelete