Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cookies to Cats

We are still eating and enjoying the baking that Elaine did in preparation for our New Year's family dinner. I took some of the Lemon-coconut cookies to coffee this morning which were appreciated. I have been eating pumpkin pie after meals when I'm too full to really enjoy the Cherry pie. It always requires ice cream on top so I wait until I'm hungry to fully enjoy it. We had Kiwanis this noon and will have a City Council meeting this evening. I have asked for an agenda item on "Cats". The City has recently endorsed a citizens proposal for establishing an "Animal Shelter" and I believe we need more owner responsibility for cats running wild. I believe cats should be licensed just like dogs and at least wear a tag when they defecate in our flower bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment