Saturday, October 19, 2013

Seward UMW Bazaar

The Seward United Methodist Women's Bazaar was held today. Like the 4th of July event in Seward, the planning for the next years event begins before the current one is over. Elaine has been very much a part of the furnishing, pricing and selling of items in past years and was most disappointed when she wasn't feeling well yesterday and couldn't help. I took her things up yesterday morning and reported her plight. I  went back up today to take some pictures for her. She is feeling much better today and even fixed sausage and eggs for supper. I was pleased to be able to buy some cupcakes and left my "silent auction bid" on a pie baked by Nancy Lambert.  We got a call later this afternoon saying that I was the successful High Bidder. Since it was for a pie of the bidders choice, I plan to ask that it be a Cherry Pie. Pictured here at the Bazaar, check-out table are Sarah, Diane and Sally. They have been very much a part of the leadership in helping to make the event a success. I hope that Sarah was successful in her "Silent Auction Bid" for receiving  instruction on Blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment