Thursday, October 10, 2013

Need to Get Back to Work

I'm not sure what he's saying and I really don't want to know but believe this picture demonstrates how some USDA civil servant employees feel about the "shut down". After 9 days, tempers are on edge and whiskers grow. I don't know the answer  but believe most people would agree that we can't continue to   increase our fiscal deficits. It's amazing that the stock market had the increases today. Those folks must hear or see something that most of us do not. We bought groceries today and looked for "sale" items. It seemed that the price had gone up for everything that wasn't on sale. I got a haircut this afternoon and the price  of it even was up $1.00. And, I use to wonder why old people complained so much and talk about the "Good Old Days".

1 comment: