Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Golfing in Syracuse, NE on a Beautiful Day

I played golf in Syracuse, NE today with my brother Don, and his friends Joe and Jerry. It was the 2nd time this year that I had a score for playing 9 holes. My other golfing this year was in a scramble. A year ago I had scores for 217 rounds so I didn't expect too much of myself today and had just about what I expected. Don and I talked about our first golfing experience and how we got into playing the game. We agreed that one of our best experiences was when Jerry, Larry, Don and I went on a 3-day golfing tour of western Nebraska. I don't remember when I played my last basketball game and believe my last baseball game was at Garland after we had moved to Lincoln, but I kept the score card from today's round just in case it turns out to be my last round of golf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment