Saturday, June 1, 2019

Highlights

This was a quiet day on the "Home Front". Carolyn was over early and picked up a list of supplies that she picked up down at Walmart. When she delivered them I was well into my morning nap. I did spend quite a bit of time on reading my Journal and writing the Highlights. I am pretty liberal in my selections and have something from about 90% of the Journal pages. It provides a good listing of activities and names of people, places and things, involved in our lives. It is the first place we look when trying to remember when something happened. Once we get the date we can go to the Journal for detail. Other years, this was something that we did after the end of the year but I'm down to April of this year and will try to write as we go along. With all our medical activities it seems well to get them listed. Plus it gives me a feeling of doing something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment