Monday, June 17, 2019

Excellent Meals Today

I have written favorably about the meals served here at Brookdale and noted that some are better than others. Today we hit the Jackpot of an excellent Dinner as well as Supper. In addition to what is shown for Dinner, we had a Spinach, Bacon/Cheese Salad and a Blueberry shooter (yoga) dessert. The 6 breaded Shrimp were special. For supper we had a Cinnamon Applesauce salad with a Cinnamon roll. My bowl of Chili soup had a great mixture of hamburger and kidney beans, just the way I like it. In their efforts to please everyone, Elaine's was heavy with Tomatoes and only one bean. We were offered an M & M bar for dessert. Elaine and I split a bar and took a banana for breakfast. I would rate my servings for Dinner and Supper today at a 10. We will go back into the Dining Room at 6:30 to hear the Kiwanis Kitones sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment