Sunday, June 9, 2019

Family

This is a picture taken yesterday out at the cabin after our 70th Wedding Anniversary Luncheon. This is of Elaine and I, our four children and my brother Don and his wife Gladys.  Don was my Best Man at our wedding and Gladys was a Bridesmaid. He and Gladys were married one year (June 6, 1950) following ours. Carolyn is our 3rd Child, Verlon our 1st, Jon the youngest and Tim the 2nd. Though I am four and one/half years older than Don, he and I have always been very close Brothers. Our Anniversary was recognized just exactly like we had hoped for. We really appreciate the effort of all our immediate family to be there yesterday along with Don, Gladys, Kathy and Mary Beth. Carolyn and Ben did an excellent job of planning the event and doing all the work to carry it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment