Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Birthday

The question is: "What does an Old Man do on his 94th Birthday?" The answer: "Very Little". During the past several months, I have scanned many pictures from 35mm slides and prints to Flash Drives for eventual distribution to family. While they are indexed to a certain level, it can always be improved upon. I'm shown here reading from the flash drive at my left and writing an improved index with my laptop on the card table. We have a wealth of family, travel etc. pictures taken from the time we were married 70 years ago until the present time. During my earlier scanning, I did a lot of sorting out of items not deemed to be of interest to next generations. As an excuse for looking at pictures, I'm improving my index and also adding a few with 2nd thoughts . Our Seward family enjoyed a Mexican Dinner this evening with Cake and Candy back at our place. An Old Man may not do very much physically but he certainly gets tremendous pleasure from all the Happy Birthdays and Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment