Friday, July 6, 2018

Flash Drives

Some years ago I bought a Lexar 256 MB flash drive and have 62 items on it. When I started doing Blog pages in 2010, I got a Verbatim 2 GB unit on which I have saved over 2,500 pages during 2010-2017. Next was a SanDisk Curser Glide 8GB. During the last few days, I have deleted some items from it and put on my 2010-2017 "Pictures & Activities" Folders. Shown is a 2011 example of what each of the 8 year Folders contain. The "selected pictures" are < 10% of the total number and are what I used in making 2 or 3 collages each year. This effort is more detailed than "My Life Story" with considerable duplication. I plan to go to Walmart tomorrow and get a larger flash drive. I will have "Activities" along with pictures going back a few years with pictures going back to 1980. I hope to get a flash drive large enough to hold all of them.









5

No comments:

Post a Comment