Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Band Experience

This is the Seward Kindergarten Rhythm band at the "Federated" Church at 4th and Jackson street on May 19,1931. They had played at a Cradle Roll program at the Church under the direction of their teacher, Miss Fuering. I am in the back row at the right end. I remember having the picture taken but don't recall the program. While we "lost" some things in the process of moving to Brookdale, this picture is an example of something we have found. In my office at the house, I kept a list on my desk of things we knew we had but couldn't find. This picture had been on that list for the past 5 years. Then the other evening, Elaine came across it among other old pictures. I have a CD with 98 pictures  called "Buds #1" which is of my childhood. I wanted this picture included. Now that it's found, I can still get it worked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment