Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jon and Anna

Jon and Anna flew into Omaha yesterday, rented a car and drove out to the Cobblestone motel here in Seward. It was late when they got in but drove up to visit this morning. It was good to see them. We stopped at the house after having been to Walmart and showed them Jon's stuff that has been set aside for him as well as other areas in which he can make selections. During the course of our conversations, I mentioned how well some of the Posters, like the one of Hank Williams, had sold on our Auction. He looked a bit shocked and said, "You mean, you sold my posters". I have admitted all along that I wasn't sure where they came from but figured I'd picked them up along the way in my travels back in the 70's. Jon was real understanding and said that he probably should have been out for the Auction but if he had, it would have taken a truck to haul everything he would have wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment