Saturday, January 6, 2018

Good Food

We had an exceptionally good noon meal today at Brookdale. I had cottage cheese as a substitute for the coleslaw salad, and it was followed by the ground steak, sliced beets with mashed potatoes and gravy. Orange sherbet  was served as dessert. It was my kind of meal. This evening's meal was started off with a Papaya salad which was very good. It was the first time I'd eaten Papaya. The variety of food served here covers a wide range of personal taste. I usually have 2 cups of coffee with my meals which is  more than I typically drank. I do drink de-caf with the evening meal.
Jon and Anna drove to Omaha this morning and flew back to D.C. Jon called about 4:00 and they were home out in the Burke area of Fairfax Co. I finished the 4 pages of 2017 selected picture collages. The 4th page is primarily Auction, Christmas and New Year's eve. The next step will be to write the captions with Elaine's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment