Saturday, February 15, 2014

Roses & Status Symbols

Elaine is pleased with the beautiful bouquet of Roses that she received for Valentine's Day. No, I didn't get them for her but they came from the direction of our Great-Granddaughter. Sadie is real proud of herself now that she can say Grandma just like we say it. Maw-ma worked too but she recognized the difference. 
I continue to work on new challenges. My latest  is on an Ipad Air. I think it will keep me busy for some time trying to get it all figured out. I did make some progress today and am making a list of questions to ask my "coach" at the next opportunity. At our last 1st Impressions meeting, 3 of the young fellows across our big square table all had their Ipads set up in front of them. Hopefully by next Month's meeting I can set mine up in front of me (even if I don't need to use it). Even Old Men enjoy some Status symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment