Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Elaine & Children


Some years ago, I put together a DVD with 100 pictures of my "youth" up to the time of getting married. Today I started shifting pictures to a file to do something similar for Elaine. I'm thinking of carrying hers up to the time we moved back to Washington, D.C. It will make a great album. It is interesting to speculate on what may be the best way to preserve such a group of pictures. Putting them on a DVD is  simple, inexpensive and hopefully will be able to be "viewed" in future years. I have also put some of our pictures on "Flash Drives" and have "Auxiliary memory" that collects stuff from the PC. If all else fails, maybe the "hard copy" will still be available. We have black and white pictures over 100 years old that are still in very good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment