Sunday, August 18, 2013

Julie at the Mac

Julie had just celebrated a birthday and was at the new computer. It was a Mac like she and Carolyn were familiar with from school but to Elaine and I, it was a whole new world. We couldn't have asked for better "tutors" to help us along. While I had taken typing in HS, my keyboarding even needed some "brushing up". This is one of the pictures that surfaced in my organizing our 1994 pictures. We did a lot of traveling that year, took a lot of pictures, but never got them put on a DVD. I have scanned some and have taken others down to Walmart where they scan and put them on a disc but it still takes some organizing. While it is all time-consuming, it is enjoyable to work with pictures like this one and relish the happy memories they provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment