Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Visit with Dr. Henslee

I had taken a picture of Trees and the Clouds this morning as I waited for my Brookdale ride from the Hospital back to our Unit but am not able to send it to my computer so am just going with this.  What I have written is just copied from part of what I have written to Pat for our Vrana Newsletter.
We have been quarantined here in our apartment at Brookdale for the past several weeks. I did get out to the Seward specialty clinic today to see Dr Henslee. It was my PSA blood reading and stems from my Prostate Surgery of 20 years ago. A few years ago the PSA reading had gone up significantly which indicated there were still some active cancer cells. At that time I took hormones for several weeks which reduced it to nearly zero. It has gone up slightly again but not enough for him to recommend going back on the hormones. We will check it again in 3 months. If it appears that I'm taking an easy way out. I don't know if the problem is in my phone or the computer. I hope to be able to talk to Carolyn about it and see if we can get it back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment