Saturday, May 30, 2020

Julie had a Little Lamb

This was Julie in 1981 with her Lamb that we brought back with us from Virginia.  It may still be in Julie's possession since neither Elaine nor I have any memory of it's whereabouts. I'm using it for my blog page tonight since I couldn't get my computer to accept any new pictures. It has been giving me some problems and now my "anti-virus protection" has expired so that may be the problem. We have a number of people that read this blog page and unless I can get the computer to work better, may not be able to publish it. I really enjoy doing it as an easy way of helping our family and friends keep up with what we are doing. I have "Published" over 3,000 pages dating back to 2010 and would hate to quite because of my not being able to make the computer function properly. Carolyn is planning to come down tomorrow and maybe we can get something figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment