Thursday, April 30, 2020

Polka Party

I went through our remaining phonograph records this afternoon and picked out these 12 for a picture. We probably still have nearly 100. Our collecting goes back to the 50's when we bought a used  player and some records. I believe we had close to 300 when the process of sorting out for our move to Brookdale began. Jon was the only one who asked for a certain category and he wanted all the Polka ones that we were willing to part with. These 12 are the extent of our remaining Polka records. We have a good many CD's, DVD's etc with Polkas etc but we don't have a very complete listing of them. Jack had learned how to turn the record player on when he spent time with me while still in our house. After my collapsed lung last year, one of my Doctors even recommended that I pass some time just enjoying music that I liked. I'm pleased to see that we have as many old favorites left as we do and will make doing some changes with the computer printer a high priority so I can play them. How many did you end up with, Jon?

No comments:

Post a Comment