Monday, April 20, 2020

Barefoot Great Grandson

I wish this picture could have been taken today but we believe in keeping the restrictions in place for at least the time being. Most of them should be kept in place until we have an effective vaccination. We were able to both talk to Julie this afternoon when she called. She confirmed that the kids are getting along O.K. Sadie has been doing some home work provided by the school but Jack is just learning what it's like to be isolated. I had talked to Carolyn earlier and she had been out to see the kids playing on the Patio. She kept her prescribed distance but I'm sure it wasn't easy.
We got back in our apartment a few minutes ago after being out to the garage to unplug the Battery Charger. I had plugged it back in at about 11:00am this morning. I started the car which fired right up so I think the  battery is pretty fully charged. I did find a box of connecting wires out in the garage but nothing of an extension cord. I'm afraid that they all got sold on our Auction. The next time that John gets out we will put it in the garage with the battery connection to the front. That will enable us to hook it up if and when it needs charging again with the cord that's a part of the charger. While it was easier to get at it the way Jim backed it in, it did require an extension cord that we borrowed from Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment